Asia Leadership Program 2016 (Korea)
(23-27 May Seoul, Korea)
The fourth program offering highlighted co-learning between ADB staff and invited participants working on projects that address sustainable development and climate change issues focusing on the following sectors and areas:
- Energy: Renewable energy, energy efficiency and microgrids;
- Transport: Road safety, safety audit, bus rapid transit, sustainable urban transport and IT systems;
- Urban development: Smart cities, urban governance, urban infrastructure and services;
- Water: Water sanitation, flood management, water resources management.
The face-to-face learning event in Seoul included plenary and breakout sessions, field visits, case analysis, panel discussions, and interactive open discussions.
To know more about the program, click here >>
The 2016 Program invited 23 high-level government officials from ADB's client countries and nine ADB staff participants. They interacted and engaged with onsite local partners in the energy, transport, urban and water sectors. Participants' profiles will be uploaded soon.
Clck the photo below to read the list of participants.
Speakers' profiles will be uploaded soon.
Click below to view resources used during the 2016 Annual Program.
- GrEEEn Solutions for Livable Cities
- Hue GrEEEn City Action Plan
- Vinh Yen GrEEEn City Action Plan
- Enabling GrEEEn Cities: An Operational Framework for Integrated Urban Development in Southeast Asia
- Regional Balanced Urbanization for Inclusive Cities Development: Urban–Rural Poverty Linkages in Secondary Cities Development in Southeast Asia
Click here to view the presentations. Login details are required.
For more information, you may email at inquire@ADBLeadership.Asia .